COME ENJOY A TASTE OF AFRICA – only a metro card required
Sunday, October 8th at Industry City, Brooklyn from 12:30 – 7 pm
Food, Wine, Music, Culture and more.
GA and VIP packages available. Tickets range from $15 – $80
Buy tickets today via our preferred ticketing platforms on eventbrite or pay directly below via Impact Flow!
The New York African Restaurant Week Festival on Sunday, Oct 8 is the landmark event of New York African Restaurant Week, bringing together African restaurants and chefs, as well as vendors across fashion, beauty, arts, culture, culture in one mega-food festival extravaganza featuring live music, a day party, and a design pop-up market.
And all this taking place at one of Brooklyn’s most iconic venues looking over the Brooklyn waterfront – Industry City! Thousands of New York foodies, festival goers, and tourists from the Northeast and Southern regions will revel in culture, community, and culinary delight, in an ode to the end of Summer and the start of Fall.
Getting to Industry City by subway:
- 1 stop from Atlantic Ave-Barclays Center
- 3 stops from Union Square
- 2 stops from Canal St
Festival lineup includes:
- Over 25 restaurants and food vendors representing cuisines from various parts of Africa – North, South, East and West
- Local/International/celebrity/emerging chefs
- Over 30 participating exhibitors and vendors across fashion, arts, culture
- Wine booths, Chef demos and goodie bags
- Live DJ performances, a day party, and more performances
- Win an all-expenses-paid luxury 3 day/2 night stay and safari trip to Ghana’s Zaina Lodge and Mole National Park, courtesy of Immersion Journeys