The goal of NY African Restaurant Week is to highlight the numerous and diverse dining options within the community. Restaurant weeks are designed to help boost business. Usually during the restaurant week, restaurants offer prix-fixe meals to give diners the opportunity to experience their cuisine without breaking the bank.
Restaurants interested in participating in NY African Restaurant Week 2016 may register online. After completion of the online registration form, an event manager will contact you to confirm your restaurant’s participation prior to publishing your restaurant on nyarw.com
Benefits of participating in NY African Restaurant Week
- Listing and profile page on nyarw.com website
- Special events at restaurant
- Content curation – interview with chefs, restaurant owner and more
- Exposure, local to national, to thousands in NYC and visitors through nyarw newsletter, partners newsletter and social media channels
- Great media exposure
- Opportunity to celebrate food and dining with the NYC community – reinforce bonds with the community
- Invitation to pass food at the Kickoff event
Please contact us to learn more about various benefits of participating in the Restaurant Week.
Fixed-price 3-course meal for $20-35. This variable price point allows restaurants to price their menus accordingly. Menu items do not have to come from the restaurant’s regular menu, but should be representative of the restaurant’s style of cooking. As an example, restaurants whose normal fixed price menu is above $35, may create a special menu for Restaurant Week for $35.