The goal of NY African Restaurant Week is to highlight the numerous and diverse dining options within the community. Restaurant weeks are designed to help boost business. Usually during the restaurant week, restaurants offer prix-fixe meals to give diners the opportunity to experience their cuisine without breaking the bank.
Restaurants interested in participating in NY African Restaurant Week 2018 may register online. After completion of the online registration form, an event manager will contact you to confirm your restaurant’s participation prior to publishing your restaurant on nyarw.com
Benefits of participating in NY African Restaurant Week
- Listing and profile page on nyarw.com website
- Special events at restaurant
- Content curation – interview with chefs, restaurant owner and more
- Exposure, local to national, to thousands in NYC and visitors through nyarw newsletter, partners newsletter and social media channels
- Great media exposure
- Opportunity to celebrate food and dining with the NYC community – reinforce bonds with the community
- Invitation to pass food at the Kickoff event
Please contact us to learn more about various benefits of participating in the Restaurant Week. To submit an application for restaurant participation, contact us.
Fill out the form below: